Hiring a Minibus hire in Braintree to try the City Tour Challenge
Good morning, so I will just get to the
point, there is a challenge going around the communities or maybe not
challenge, it’s more of a trend. It’s basically getting a Minibus hire in your
respected city, which for myself was a Minibus hire in Braintree, even though Braintree isn’t a city but a town, but it
was close enough. This trend revolves around getting yourself and your close
friends and family some quality time by spending a day going around exploring
the city you live in. This challenge is to increase the relief of stress in
your life and to make you connect with all those whom are a positive influence
in your life. So, I began the trip preparation by asking the list of people I
wanted to go and spend the day with, regardless of those who are close to me
and I see every day. I also asked some of the people I just want to connect
with and become friends with, such as cool co-workers and neighbours. When I
had about 14 people who wanted to take the trip I got everything up and
running. To make the cost a little more affordable I only provided the
transportation and provided the idea for a Potluck, where everyone brings one
dish that represents them.
The next step for me was to pick out the
places to go to, so I called up the Minibus
hire Now UK, a company that provides Minibus hire in Braintree. They were actually more helpful than I thought, they
provided me with a list of places that were at a moderate distance from each
other and also helped me understand the pricing, I wanted to pay them according
to the distance but they told me that was not possible if I wanted to get a
minibus hire that would wait and take them to the next destination, this is why
a full day hire was the best because it would give us the option of going where
we needed to at the time we needed to. There are many different reasons why we
could have been late or maybe even early to leave an attraction, this option
just gave us the freedom.
This Minibus
Hire in Braintree also provided us options that were good if we wanted a
tour and they suggested many different attractions around the town that stood
out for sure. I decided on three places that I wanted to visit the most, Braintree
& Bocking Public Gardens, Great Notley Country Park and Cressing Temple
Barns. I decided to take everyone to these open places because if we had food,
they are all places where we could have an open potluck depending on when we
get hungry, it makes it convenient for everyone and doesn’t require to hold off
food or have it before anyone is hungry and honestly everyone enjoyed the
freedom of being able to decide when they want to eat and when they wish to
leave a location, I am glad to say I became closer to the people I care about
and made more close friends.

Comments
Post a Comment